Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 2011 - Still plugging but I need help

Hi Everyone

I haven't had a chance to blog much in the past month as I was back at MetroWest Hospital in Natick with what has become a chronic infection in my left leg. My body can no longer take oral antibiotics and I must get intravenous treatments. It was aggravated by being on my feet during the day when the doctors have told me to keep the leg elevated when possible. The wonders of getting older.

My wish list for 2011 has not really changed since I wrote it 2 months ago.

If someone reading this can connect me with a lawyer that can help me deal with the red tape of getting a Massachusetts ID card I would be most grateful. That is the single biggest headache I have and it is all because of botched paperwork at the Somerville Court going back to 2004. The Court says it is a registry of Motor Vehicles issue, the Registry says it is a court issue.

Bottom line the Commonwealth wants $100 which I simply don't have to spare as my limited fixed income can not absorb that hit right now. I also want to set up some kind of payment system with the City of Cambridge so I can get my drivers license back. While I do have a valid out of state license, I can not drive in Massachusetts until it is paid.

I have the paperwork to back this up....

My short term housing problems have been solved as I was accepted into an extended stay location in Cambridge but I am still forced to be on the streets from 8 AM until 7 PM which my doctors tell me will only cause the leg to flare up again.

My contact information is on the sidebar of the blog - and If anyone wants to help me out in my electronic paper cup begging for change, I would be very grateful.



But what i need most is an advocate that can help me with the red tape that our beloved Commonwealth is known for.

GO BRUINS  GO RED SOX

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever been to the Barbara Mcginnis house?
    If you cannot be on the street due to a medical issue they will take you in 24/7 and help with all this other mess/red tape.
    I will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete