Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Nightmare is over - I have an apartment!!!!!!!!!





This afternoon I took possession of keys to a studio apartment in Cambridge. There have been times in the past 13 months I didn't think this day would ever come. It is a private complex that works with the Cambridge Housing Authority.

Now I have to try and assemble the little things that will make it a home.

I NEED EVERYTHING

I will be getting some furniture tomorrow ( bed, dresser, desk and couple of chairs )

Frankly I really don't know what I will need until I need an item - but I will need things like sheets, pillows, blankets, toliet paper...

I would love to have a TV and also a computer ( old desktop or laptop would be a minor miracle )

The truth is with putting up the first month and security I am a little tapped out and could use a little cash...not much but every penny would help.

If you are inclined to help me get over this final hump - my PayPal account is active..





Once I am settled in I write some more about what the last year was like - the wonderful people I have met - and the not so nice ones as well.

I am just so happy to have a home again at last.

Thanks for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment