Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year - 2011

I haven't been able to post since Christmas as I was in Norwood Hospital for a week with an infection in my left leg ( it is a chronic problem )

So it is 8 PM and I am waiting until 9:30 to find out where I sleep tonight....at a shelter in Cambridge or the Logan hotel....

Those of you who wander through Harvard Sq take a walk through the Garage any night at 9 PM and see just how many are waiting, praying they will get a bed. Since the shelter will not admit anyone who is not clean and sober EVERYBODY there is in the same boat.

I am totally worn out....

Every morning I apply for the 2 week lottery and on average 10-15 are applying for ONE bed. It is a BRUTAL lifestyle.

This is how the shelter works

The age range is from late teens to 70.....

As to my situation which I have blogged previously about...nothing has changed

I need help

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment