Sunday, January 9, 2011

My wish list for 2011 - also comments have been enabled

Thanks to an alert reader who informed me that people were not able to comment. I have found the proper setting.

Not to sound like a broken record but here is what I need to address
  • Housing - It is just a very tedious process - I have applications everywhere.
  • Getting a Massachusetts ID - I have a valid out of state license but I can't get a Massachusetts ID or license because in the case of a drivers license, I owe the City of Cambridge close to $1,400 in unpaid tickets. The bulk of the $1,400 is just extra late fees. I get $800 a month on disability - I need a miracle. To get an ID I STILL have to pay the Registry a $100 fee and would not be allowed to drive.
Not having a state ID is hurting me in my housing search. 

To show you how whacked out the system is, Social Security docked me $45 this month because in November I got $50 from Bank of America as part of their "Keep The Change" promotion which rounds off purchases made on a debit card to the next dollar and outs the change into my savings account. Once a year Bank of America gives a 5% rebate on the total amount you put into savings - in my case $50 bucks.

Social Security considered that 'extra income."

I am just worn out. That $45 is huge on my fixed income.

Is this ever going to end???????

If anyone wants to help me out in my electronic paper cup begging for change, I would be very grateful.




GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment