Monday, August 9, 2010

At least I won't starve to death

Still getting nowhere with Bank of America. I have to be frank - that $455 is the reason I have no roof over my head right now. I slept outside in Harvard Sq last night and was far from alone.



Only one shelter in Cambridge had a bed Sunday night but you have to be DRUNK to get in. I am dead serious, CASPAR at 240 Albany St. That is just wrong on so many levels.


However I did find out that since I am now over 60 I qualify for senior meals which I can use my food stamp card to pay (I get a whopping $80 in stamps)

http://www.eldercare.org/Services/Nutrition_Community_Cafes.shtm

I want to thank the 2 persons who each sent me $5 via the PayPal link in my first posting. It is a huge help.


I am told all one has to do is go to PayPal.com and enter my email address.

tryingtostaystrong@gmail.com

Link to PayPal

Honestly I can't even do subway fare anymore.


If nothing else please say a prayer for me as I have to believe there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

Today my biggest concern is trying to find a place to shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment