Thursday, August 26, 2010

Good News - Bad News

Good news is I am discharged from MetroWest sometime later today - Bad news is I am back on the streets :(

Right now I am hoping the hospital will spring for train fare back to Boston as I am dead broke - and will be until September 3rd. This is all because of the overdrafts in late July at Bank of America. Right now I have....

Account: PERSONAL CHECKING/SAVINGS ACCOUNT ending in XXXX
Date: 08/26/2010
Available balance: $3.04


This is your Available Balance after processing was completed
on 08/26/2010

I do not relish the idea of sleeping outside in Harvard Sq tonight but I have very little choice. I am still waiting on possible housing in Framingham.

The journey continues......


But at least the sun has appeared :)

No comments:

Post a Comment